*This is an ONLINE course.
This online art experience will utilize various sources and mediums to focus on developing principle art skills with the students, while also exploring the history and context of famous works. This class will encourage independent creative practice, while also including modeling from the teacher via online Google Meet sessions. No prior experience will be required for this class and all skill levels are welcome to participate. Students will be expected to have general introductory art supplies to participate in the course.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Students will Share ideas for media artworks through guided exploration of tools, methods, and imagining.
- Students will express and share ideas for media artworks through sketching and modeling.
- Students will integrate aesthetic principles with a variety of generative methods to fluently form original ideas, solutions, and innovations in media arts creation processes.
- With guidance, students will form ideas into plans or models for media arts productions.
- Students will create, capture, and assemble media arts content for media arts productions, identifying basic aesthetic principles, such as pattern and repetition.
- Students will participate in online class discussions and activities via Google Meets for every class session.
- Students will do their best to apply the creative principles discussed during discussions
- Students will complete independent assignments assigned and be prepared to share via online class meetings