*This is an ONLINE course.
In this highly engaging project, students will identify locations, plot locations, follow directions, write directions, measure distances, use map scales and more as they become pilots in charge of delivering packages for the fictional company Amazion. By the conclusion of the project, students will become coordinate grid masters!
Student Learning Objectives:
- Students will be able to plot coordinate points on a graph
- Students will be able to measure distances using map and map scales
- Students will be able to analyze data points collected from four quadrant graphs and answer relevant questions regarding this data
- Students must have a laptop with a camera
- Students must have a Google Account (can use parents' account if necessary)
- Students must have access to a quiet work environment
- Students will need access to basic tools- paper, pencils, erasers
- Students are expected to be respectful to teachers and peers and participate in all activities
There is absolutely no video recording of any of the class sessions