CPR and First Aid >> PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (RENEWAL)
« back to courses page
This course is for people who have taken the initial PALS course and need to renew their card. Students must bring a current PALS card and textbook to class. BLS INSTRUCTOR COURSE The Mt. SAC American Heart Association BLS Instructor course program provides the opportunity and forum to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to teach the Basic Life Support course. Please call 909-274-4838 for additional information and instructions prior to registering for this course. Who is this class for? Anyone who wants to teach Basic Life Support courses to the public Student Learning Outcomes • Fairly and accurately test basic provider candidates in a simulated situation • Demonstrate the performance of one- and two-rescue CPR, Adult FBAO management and pediatric resuscitation and according to AHA standards • Effectively use audiovisual equipment and materials to support presentations.
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.