CPR and First Aid >> Advanced Cardiac Life Support (RENEWAL)
« back to courses page
For retraining only. This course is for people who have taken the initial ACLS course and need to renew their card. Students must bring a current ACLS card and textbook to class. PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT – (PALS) This course reinforces the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. Students must bring the current textbook to class. Who is this class for? This class is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units. Student Learning Outcomes • High-quality child CPR AED and Infant CPR • Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds • Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.
- No classes found.