CPR and First Aid >> HEARTSAVER CPR AED
« back to courses page
ADULT & PEDIATRIC (HRTS CPR AED) Adult & Pediatric CPR AED (Automatic External Defibrillator), choking, one-rescuer CPR, meets the requirement for California State Teaching Credentials. Students must bring the current textbook to class. Who is this class for? This class is good for teachers, coaches, fitness club workers, foster parents, and the general public. Student Learning Outcomes • Correct hand placement for compressions for Adult/child/Infant CPR • Learn proper use for the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) machine • Learn 1 rescuer CPR
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.
- No classes found.