*This is an ONLINE course.
In this online course, students will be examining fingerprints, fabric, toxicology, and hair samples as they enter the world of forensic science. Students will utilize critical thinking as they learn about the tools of a CSI Forensic Investigator, including fingerprinting techniques, DNA analysis, handwriting analysis, and ink chromatography.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Students will construct arguments with evidence, data, and/or a model from the online activities
- Students will use models to test interactions concerning the functioning of scientific systems.
- Students will use evidence in constructing explanations that specify variables that describe and predict phenomena and in designing multiple solutions to investigative
- Students will attend online Google Meet sessions.
- Students will complete all assignments via Google Classroom
- Students will have access to internet and the Google Suite