*This is an ONLINE course.
In this course, students will apply statistical math concepts, scientific observational procedures, and light physical activity to generate a better understanding of sports and math. Using physical and online resources, students will solve elementary statistical math, and explore the science behind popular sports.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Students will construct a arguments with evidence, data, and/or a model from the online activities
- Students will use models to test interactions concerning the functioning of scientific systems.
- Students will use evidence in constructing explanations that specify variables that describe and predict phenomena and in designing multiple solutions to investigative
- Students will attend online Google Meet sessions.
- Students will complete all assignments via Google Classroom
- Students will have access to internet and the Google Suite