*This is an ONLINE course.
Long division is practiced throughout this project where students create their own movie theater. As students learn the ropes of running their theater, they will practice long division through computation and word problems. Students will also have a chance to be creative while designing their own theater, as well as their own Snack Booth. This project can be differentiated for students that need practice using one digit divisors or two/three digit divisors.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Students will be able to complete long division equations
- Students will be able to solve word problems using long division
- Students will be able to practice with one, two, and three digit divisors
- Students must have a laptop with a camera
- Students must have a Google Account (can use parents' account if necessary)
- Students must have access to a quiet work environment
- Students will need access to basic tools- paper, pencils, erasers
- Students are expected to be respectful to teachers and peers and participate in all activities
- There is absolutely no video recording of any of the class sessions