Welcome to Community Education
Mt. San Antonio College's Community Education classes are not equivalent to credit classes and cannot be used to meet prerequisites in the Mt. San Antonio College's credit program. Community Education is a self-supporting entity of the college and is not funded by taxpayer dollars. Fees are based on the instructor's salary, enrollment, duration of the class, administrative and operating costs.
If you are new to our website, please click LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT here or above to create your new student profile.
CAMPUS SAFETY REGULATIONS
STAY HOME IF SICK
As a reminder, anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should stay home. You are expected to review if you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms daily. COVID-19 symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of taste/smell, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, sneezing, nausea, diarrhea, and so on.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED
Face coverings are required for faculty and students regardless of vaccination status. Other groups are strongly encouraged to wear medical grade face coverings, such as surgical masks and respirators. These provide more reliable protection than cloth masks and are available in dispensers across campus.
SUMMER INTERSESSION GUIDELINES
- This Summer Intercession (starting June 13, 2022), students may take in-person classes and use in-person services regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination status. The College will ease its face coverings requirement to align with public health requirements, Cal/OSHA workplace safety guidelines; face covering will be recommended indoors, but not generally required. The College will maintain its commitment to safety protocols, which include following public health measures, thorough contact tracing, increased cleaning and air filtration, readily available safety supplies (including free face coverings and hand sanitizer), free COVID-19 testing on campus, free vaccination clinics, educaitonal campaigns and more.
SPRING SEMESTER GUIDELINES
- ON-CAMPUS STUDENTS: This Spring Semester (starting February 22, 2022), students engaging in on-campus activities (including in-person lecture and lab classes, sports and services) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- FULLY ONLINE STUDENTS: Fully online students can access classes and services online. They are not required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
ACCESSING & CREATING A CLEARED4 ACCOUNT
- Instructions on creating a Cleared4 account
- Instructions on submitting your COVID-19 vaccination record to the Cleared4 system
- Instruction on scheduling your on-campus COVID-19 PCR test through Cleared4
Please access the College’s Public Health COVID-19 website for more information.
Fee Based Course Offerings
Professional Development - Careers - Recreation & Leisure
For more detailed information about our offerings, click here